Week 4: My Final Model

I feel like there are numerous areas that I can still improve on - interior, exterior, overall design, stairs, etc.

In particular, one of the stairs is too steep. For some reason, SketchUp did not allow me to edit the stairs and make them wider. I will have to learn more about SketchUp in order to solve this problem. 

By receiving feedback and evaluating my own work for Experiment 1, I hope to do much much better with my next assessment tasks! 






The Stairs

CJ Hendry - Rubble 




Gucci - Nightmare

Important to note - after passing the stairs, one must take an elevator as well to reach the workshop. By traveling down different ways, it conveys the different experiences that a nightmare can give you. I felt like an elevator connotes to the idea of being 'trapped' as well, causing me to want to include it into my architecture. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 0: Introductory Activities Part 1

Experiment 2 : Week 1 - Research + Concepts